Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DAy 28 - need some R&R



























Today was another of my one days of T.T, it makes it a lot harder to recover from work when your days are split. Not to mention getting anything done I don't like starting big projects when I have to work the next day because I don't like to have to stop working. not to mention travel time between work, don't get me wrong I well I like my job to a degree I don't hate EVERYTHING about it but i have to wake up an extra hour early and then travel for 30 to 45 minutes depending on the day.

Now that I'm done ranting,

I was able to finish the pattern for Leon's (Shamanic Princess) jacket, I'll use a store bought pattern for the pants. As well as finish the school uniform Jacket for xxxHolic boys ^-^ I'm on a bit of a role yay !!!

I also got my tablet working finally and played around with that did a couple easy things for it like a icon pic and feature picture arrangement, and I'm playing with one of the pictures from my fashion shoot for my steam bunnie line.

Other then that I tried to relax as much as I could which wasn't much :(

Pink Bunnie - rolling into bed

No comments:

Post a Comment