Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 2 - christmas sewing


So tonight we set up a time to discus costumes with the group so we can finalize what were doing for Sakura Con. We will also discus our group name !!!!! we've been throwing ideas around we want something Canadian for sure.

I almost finished one of the Christmas presents I'm making YAY!! were having our friends Christmas on new years cause Christmas is for family which is just me and my mom this year. I have 3 other things I'm sewing for presents and one little thing for an old co-worker. I can't say much about what I'm making since people I'm sewing for might see this, but I am sewing a little hat for a dollfie for my manager at the comic book store.

Yes i us to work at a comic book store and yes I am one of the biggest geeks in all the land, and PROUD OF IT !!!!!

thats all for now
Pink Bunnie


one last thing SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment